HEA provide a wide range of commercial advice in relation to hydrocarbon marketing activities and associated sales processes to enhance value and streamline processes.
Our team are able to offer a range of hydrocarbon marketing and sales consulting services from optimising day-to-day sales related operational processes to providing guidance for hedging strategies. HEA can also manage hydrocarbon sales tendering processes on your behalf utilising our range of in- house evaluation tools and network of contacts.
In an environment of increasing regulatory reporting, HEA are also able to provide advice and support in relation to REMIT registration and reporting, CVA reporting and carbon allowance purchasing and optimisation.
Additionally, we can provide independent commercial reviews of existing hydrocarbon sales arrangements and due diligence reviews of sales agreements associated with any potential asset acquisitions.
Our commercial advisors can also provide support and guidance with a wide range of ancillary hydrocarbon agreements and processes including balancing, allocation/attribution, blending and liquids value adjustments.
Areas of HEA expertise include:
- Reviewing your current and future hydrocarbon sales arrangements
- Tendering/Marketing process design - tactics, value addition options and process management.
- Guidance in potential hedging strategies.
- Due diligence review of product sales agreements associated with any potential asset acquisition.
- Review and advice on legacy agreements including Life of Field Sales Agreements.
- Ancillary Agreements (balancing, allocation/attribution, blending)
- Crude and NGL sales agreements, valuation and value adjustment modelling.
- Entry capacity management and optimisation.
- Advice and support on REMIT and CVA reporting obligations.
- Provision of Excel based models for a range of tasks from valuing contract terms through to billing.
- Carbon Allowance hedging strategies and optimisation